VoiceChasers Login :: Register  
Home Database Community Events Shop Help Contact
Please register with us to participate in the forums and suggest updates to our
database via the links at the bottom of every voice actor and production page.

WHAT'S YOUR DREAM JOB?

View next topic
View previous topic
Cameron

PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2007 11:15 pm Reply with quote Back to top

Hihi,

I'm making a flash documentary and I'm looking for people to give me a bit of a hand. It's on Dreams and Aspirations. Basically all I want from you is a voice recording of you saying what you want to be when you grow up. Your 'Dream Job'.

This is a little different to your usual work, because there's no desired 'sound of voice' or anything. There's no script, either. It's just you!

Some things to consider:

- If you're already 'grown up' and have a job, what is it? is it what you aimed for?
- why do you want to be that?
- what do you think other people want to be when they grow up?
- how did you make your mind up for a dream job?
- has your idea of a dream job changed? what was it originally? what brought about the change?
- have you taken any steps to obtaining your dream job?
- do you think it's a realistic goal?
- do your friends or family know about this dream job?
- what do your friends want to be?

Talk for as long as you want - if you think of something when you're talking, say it. It can all be stream of consciousness stuff - the above considerations are just tips if you lose track. Honestly, the more "real" this is, the better it will be. So don't be afraid to make mistakes, or be messy, or all over the place.

By the way, if you don't want to take this seriously, that's fine. Hell, it doesn't even have to be the truth. The point is, if I leave it up to you guys, you'll make it interesting because you know what you're talking about. Namely, you.

When you're done, email me at cameronclunes@gmail.com. I'd prefer the sound in either .ogg, .mp3 or .wav, if that's possible. Also, let me know what name you want to go under in the film - it can be a nickname if you want, but I'd prefer an actual name because it'd suit the tone of the film better I think. But again, it's all up to you.

Get going guys, hope to hear from you soon.

Cameron
cameronclunes@gmail.com

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic