VoiceChasers Login :: Register  
Home Database Community Events Shop Help Contact
Please register with us to participate in the forums and suggest updates to our
database via the links at the bottom of every voice actor and production page.

Greetings

View next topic
View previous topic
Baree

PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2008 7:06 pm Reply with quote Back to top

Hi there! Not much to say. Just a bit of an animation fan, and one thing I like about animation is the vast amount of roles some voice actors have played. It's fun to try and discover what voice actor is behind a character. Not that I'm very good at that. Stumbled upon this site when I thought I recognized the voice from Wakko from Animaniacs as the Duck Brothers from one of the Courage the Cowardly Dog episodes. I have already learned that the voice over for the Duck Brothers was in fact one of the Beatles. It did amaze me though that I read on this site that Jess Harnell (Wakko) apparently also was the voice of Snuck from Mad Jack the Pirate, Secret Squirrel from 2 Stupid Dogs and the Taz-Mania intro song amongst other things.

I digress. Not sure how active I will be on this forum. Seems like the majority of members are (aspiring) voice actors, and although I wouldn't say no to the opportunity I have zero experience and no desire to try and make it my profession. I will be using the site a lot though, if only to find out who's the voice of a character when I get a new animated feature.

As for me: I'm Dutch, studying Wildlife Management and besides watching animation I like to read, play boardgames and surf the intrawebs. And that's all you will be getting from me.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic