VoiceChasers Login :: Register  
Home Database Community Events Shop Help Contact
Please register with us to participate in the forums and suggest updates to our
database via the links at the bottom of every voice actor and production page.

Sagwa the Chinese Siamese Cat

View next topic
View previous topic
dth1971

PostPosted: Wed Jun 07, 2006 12:57 pm Reply with quote Back to top

Are there any fans of the 2001-2002 PBS Kids cartoon series "Sagwa the Chinese Siamese Cat" which is still rerun on some PBS stations (I still get Sagwa on WYCC 20 Chicago Sunday mornings) and now weekdays and weeknights on digital cable channel PBS Kids Sprout?

I know Sagwa the Chinese Siamese Cat is a show yet to be added in Voice Chasers.
Callia

PostPosted: Thu Jul 13, 2006 6:23 pm Reply with quote Back to top

Actually, I'm a very big fan of Sagwa! It doesn't show here anymore which I find to be quite unfortunate. I REALLY enjoyed that show and getting to see China and all of that. Smile Not to mention Rick Jones and Sonja Ball were in it! *Grins* Which only made it all the more better for me when I found out.
James Craven
Contributor

PostPosted: Sat Jul 15, 2006 11:31 am Reply with quote Back to top

Some of the condensed episodes are now airing on PBS Sprout! on digital cable and satellite.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 16, 2006 3:41 pm Reply with quote Back to top

Callia wrote:
Actually, I'm a very big fan of Sagwa! It doesn't show here anymore which I find to be quite unfortunate. I REALLY enjoyed that show and getting to see China and all of that. Smile Not to mention Rick Jones and Sonja Ball were in it! *Grins* Which only made it all the more better for me when I found out.

On Sagwa: Rick Jones voices a bat named Fu-Fu, and Sonja Ball voices Sagwa's Grandmother named Nai-Nai. Other voices include Arthur Holden voicing Sagwa's father Baba Maio (who voice sounds like Mr. Ratburn from Arthur, believe it or not!), Ellen David voicing Sagwa's mother Mama Miao, Oliver Grainger (former voice of D.W. on Arthur from 1999 to 2002) voicing Sagwa's big brother Dongwa, Jesse Vinet (voice of Rosie on Caillou) voicing Sagwa's little sister Sheegwa, and of course, Holly Gauthier-Frankel (voice of Fern on Arthur) voicing Sagwa!
Callia

PostPosted: Sun Jul 16, 2006 6:30 pm Reply with quote Back to top

Yes! I do recall that! Very Happy I really enjoyed all of the voice casting for that show. They were all very easy to listen to on the ears. ^__^ Thanks for totally sharing the information Very Happy
GinnyStar

PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2009 2:03 am Reply with quote Back to top

dth1971 wrote:
Are there any fans of the 2001-2002 PBS Kids cartoon series "Sagwa the Chinese Siamese Cat" which is still rerun on some PBS stations (I still get Sagwa on WYCC 20 Chicago Sunday mornings) and now weekdays and weeknights on digital cable channel PBS Kids Sprout?

I know Sagwa the Chinese Siamese Cat is a show yet to be added in Voice Chasers.
I am a fan of it too. I've seen it on PBS Kids Sprout.

I enjoy it.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic