VoiceChasers Login :: Register  
Home Database Community Events Shop Help Contact
Please register with us to participate in the forums and suggest updates to our
database via the links at the bottom of every voice actor and production page.

Become the new Voice of TomTom, win a Renault Mégane Coupé

View next topic
View previous topic
UKTomTom

PostPosted: Thu Nov 11, 2010 7:27 am Reply with quote Back to top

For your chance to win a New Renault Megane Coupe Cabriolet and be the next voice of TomTom, record yourself telling us your traffic story which must include the following phrases:
• TomTom
• Traffic
• Destination
• Va Va Voom

You can do this by recording a video on the wall of the TomTom Facebook page (http://www.facebook.com/TomTom?v=app_4949752878) or using Audioboo or Twitvid to record your entry and tweet it to @UKTomTom with the hashtag #VoiceofTomTom.

There are full details of the competition, including a video of Brian Blessed(!!!) telling you what you need to do on the UK Club TomTom site.

Good luck to everyone who enters!
UKTomTom

PostPosted: Fri Nov 19, 2010 6:53 am Reply with quote Back to top

Hi Guys

A quick update on this competition - we've made it even easier to enter by providing a short story you could tell us in case your stuck for ideas for your traffic story. Here's the script:

"If only I had taken along a TomTom sat nav when I was stuck in traffic just the other day. So near and yet so far from my destination, I sat sulking in my car, losing all my Va Va Voom."

Just a reminder that the prize for this competition is a convertible car, more specifically, a New Renault M!gane Coup! Cabriolet. The winner also gets their voice recorded as a Voice of TomTom which will be available for download to TomTom devices.
UKTomTom

PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2010 4:19 am Reply with quote Back to top

Hi Guys,

Just a heads up that this competition closes on Thursday at midday, so make sure you get your entries in before then

To reiterate:

For your chance to win a New Renault Megane Coupe Cabriolet and be the next voice of TomTom, record yourself telling us your traffic story which must include the following phrases:
• TomTom
• Traffic
• Destination
• Va Va Voom

You can do this by recording a video on the wall of the TomTom Facebook page (http://www.facebook.com/TomTom?v=app_4949752878) or using Audioboo or Twitvid to record your entry and tweet it to @UKTomTom with the hashtag #VoiceofTomTom.

If you can't think of a traffic story, you can also use our script:

"If only I had taken along a TomTom sat nav when I was stuck in traffic just the other day. So near and yet so far from my destination, I sat sulking in my car, losing all my Va Va Voom."

Good luck to those who enter, and those who already have!

For more details, visit the competition page here: http://www.clubtomtom.co.uk/voiceoftomtom

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic