VoiceChasers Login :: Register  
Home Database Community Events Shop Help Contact
Please register with us to participate in the forums and suggest updates to our
database via the links at the bottom of every voice actor and production page.

Male Voices

View next topic
View previous topic
Pokémon Girl

PostPosted: Fri Apr 29, 2005 8:27 pm Reply with quote Back to top

Hey guys,

Can you tell me what it like to use a falestto voice?

Why- Today [4-29-05] One of me male class use his falsetto voice and own chorus teacher (mrs. Koch) got very mad. Beacause we were support to be learn the song 'I Hope you Dance' yeah what ever.

And that same week tuesday the males in my vocal ensmble class, we play were play around with their falsetto voices. The girls, in the class listen. It was very fun because they sound like girls.

But after words, it got to me like what it like. Because Girls don't have a falsetto voice. Only males and I want to know what it like. And how it feels.

Because next week we are going to study the falsetto voice in vocal ensmble, and I want to be a little of a show and say 'hey, my males friends online toke me about it and this is what the said....'

[FALSETTO
From the Italian word falso meaning false. It indicates a male voice singing in a register higher than the voice's natural range. It is the type of vocal production employed by modern counter-tenors, and is also used occasionally by baritones or basses for comic effect.]

Pokémon Princess's LiveJournal
View user's profileSend private messageVisit poster's websiteAIM AddressYahoo MessengerMSN Messenger

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic