VoiceChasers Login :: Register  
Home Database Community Events Shop Help Contact
Please register with us to participate in the forums and suggest updates to our
database via the links at the bottom of every voice actor and production page.

Wicked: Peripheral Vision

View next topic
View previous topic
jonnyboy236129

PostPosted: Mon Aug 14, 2006 6:42 pm Reply with quote Back to top

I'm currently working on a new flash animation series called Wicked: Peripheral Vision - ( Based on the book by Gregory Maguire and the well known Musical Wicked ) I'm working with Servatsia-(Servatsia's the brilliance behind the script) and Mark Dasinger, the voice over.
I'm looking for voice actors and actresses for the two leads. As well as several smaller ones.
Here is an unfinished trailer for the up and coming animation series 'Wicked: Peripheral Vision'
http://www.deviantart.com/deviation/37214954/

---------
To contact me about a role, send your demos to my e-mail at jonnyboy.lbs@verizon.net
No audition deadlines yet, just post demos ASAP please.
Crossed out characters are already cast....
Recording & Sending Information:
mp3 files are preferred but most all types are accepted!
---------
(There are several lines for each character so you can do one, some or all of the lines, what ever you choose to do- though more is better)
---
To contact me about a role, send your demos to my e-mail at jonnyboy.lbs@verizon.net
---
Elphaba
-female, age late teen's 18/19, voice medium pitched, strong clear voice.
Sample Line:
"I feel like my future is unlimited, Nessa, like I could do anything! Magic just makes me feel so… I don't know, special, I guess."
"I was wondering… do you think that it would be… I don't know, odd, if I went to the party… alone?"
"I bought these new shoes, too, to go with the hat you gave me, and I was so worried that I wouldn't even be able to wear them, if I didn't have a date and I couldn't go…"
“Don’t start, Because, once you do, you won’t be able to stop thinking, wishing, hoping...”
“They… they reminded me of you,” --say meekly
“Professor, you can’t be serious,They can’t do that!”
“I know this! Why are you telling me what I already know?”---sad/angry/pained
“And I can never be him.”
“Galinda, come with me....”

Glinda
-female, age late teen's 18/19, voice is high pitched-(realistically high though/ like a stuck up girl) Cheerful, clear voice, wining voice at times, spoiled attitude
Sample Line:
"Listen here, you… whatever you are, I don't know why I'm being put through this, but I certainly don't want to make friends with…with…with a plant!"
"Don't come near me!"
"Don't you… don't you like it, Fiyero, honey?"
"Elphaba, I'm sure that there will be plenty of people there without dates! You won't be the only one."
“Oh, Elphie!”
“Fiyero, why is it you like that that dark, damp, dirty forest so much? My shoes are all… ickified.”
“I’ve always wanted to see the Emerald City,”
“Elphaba, I wanted to tell you that... well, it didn’t come out at all how I had planned, you know, at the train station. In fact, I had meant to tell you something... very, very important, or, at least it’s important to me and...and...

Madame Morrible
-female, age mid 30's, Old women who acts young, medium/high voice, frogish sounding
Sample Line:
"My dear, I have been teaching this class since before you were born; I know when it starts!"
"Oh, no, dear, not at all, not at all! In fact, you are early! Some of the other students would do well to take notice of your promptness!"
"Miss Andali, I will have you know that probably none of you will have nearly as much power in your entire bodies as Miss Elphaba here has in her little finger alone! I have minimal faith that any of you will ever reach the pinnacle at which she has only begun. In fact, I think that the Wizard will be very interested in your progress."
"Yes, the Wizard is a very generous man,"

The Wizard
-male, age late 40's, tired older sounding. Medium voice pitch, timid.
Sample Line:
"WHO ARE YOU?"
"ENTER!"
"Elphaba, I am so glad to meet you."
"Ah, I see you 've met my new press secretary!"
"It's a heat spell, I can read the writings, but only the potions have ever worked for me."
"You see, Elphaba... Chistery is my closest... advisor, you could call him, after Madame Morrible of course."

Nessarose
-female, age late teen's 17/18, soft-spoken, has a very old-fashioned patronizing voice, clear with an 'I told you so' attitude.
Sample Line:
"I still can't believe she thinks you'll be ready by next semester..."
"I've just never heard you talk this way, you know, like you have dreams and desires. It's heartening. Makes you sound more human."
"Please, Elphaba? I know that you two don't like each other, but this is for me. Can't you put aside your stupid vendetta and help me?"
“Elphaba! Elphaba? Elphaba, where are you?”
“Elphaba? Is something wrong?”

Boq
-male, age late teen's 18/19, Soft spoken, shy, medium pitched
Sample Line:
"Uh, it's Boq, Miss Galinda."

Frex
-male, age late 40's, Father, low/medium pitched, booming voice, religious man.
Sample Line:
“Have a good semester, sweetheart,”
“ELPHABA!”
“Precious diamonds, Befitting the future governess of Munchkinland.”
“Yes. One day, you will be my successor. But now, you’d better be off.”

Doctor Dillamond
-male, age mid 40's, (he's a talking goat) Gravaly voice, medium pitch, strong clear voice, sounds like a goat.
Sample Line:
“Alright, everyone, Ms. Elphaba, where is Ms. Glinda today?”
“Today, will be my last here at Shiz. I am… no longer permitted to teach.”

Fiyero
-male, age late teen's 18/19, African American male, low/medium pitched strong clear voice, sexy, deep voice, foreign accents welcomed!!
Sample Line:
"Let her do what she wants, It's easier to let her do the thinking for both of us."
"That's okay, Glin. I'll just meet you downstairs around six and you can give it to me then."
“You can’t do anything about it, Elphaba! Why can’t you accept that there are some things you just cannot change?”
---
---
Kristy Sproul
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Aug 14, 2006 8:23 pm Reply with quote Back to top

jonnyboy236129 wrote:
I'm currently working on a new flash animation series called Wicked: Peripheral Vision - ( Based on the book by Gregory Maguire and the well known Musical Wicked ) I'm working with Servatsia-(Servatsia's the brilliance behind the script) and Mark Dasinger, the voice over.

What a neat idea! I love the musical... Schwartz's music is brilliant, in my opinion. I'm afraid I can't help you with the voice acting part of it, but just wanted to wish you good luck on the project. Can't wait to see the finished product!

PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2006 2:44 pm Reply with quote Back to top

Thanx, it'll be a while before it's FULLY done.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic