VoiceChasers Login :: Register  
Home Database Community Events Shop Help Contact
Please register with us to participate in the forums and suggest updates to our
database via the links at the bottom of every voice actor and production page.

Voice Actress Recquired - Gaming Modification Project

View next topic
View previous topic
Deva

PostPosted: Wed Nov 19, 2008 5:08 pm Reply with quote Back to top

Hey.

I'm currently looking for a voice actress for an character modification currently in development at www.spellholdstudios.com for Baldur's Gate II. The character is called Ninde, and she's a saucy, sexy, mannered, spell caster with a tongue like a guillotine and a matching ego. More details of the character can be found here; http://www.spellholdstudios.com/ie/ninde

The part would not be a small one, upwards of 200 lines, but the dialogue is original and interesting, and I hope would be fun and challenging for any voice actress. We have no precise deadline, but the sooner the better.

So what am I looking for; A woman of no definite age - as long as she doesn't sound teenage or excessively young, that's great. I need someone with a bit of a husky, been-there-done-that sound to her voice, some one who can be sexy, sardonic and doesn't mind murmuring provocatively into a microphone.

Apart from that, I'm looking for an English accent. Or else European, or a reasonable impression of one.

This is an indie mod, so we can't offer payment. You'd be doing this mainly for fun, a project on the side, whatever. These mods and this game does have a strong cult following, however, and you would be fully credited. Your voicing would be heard, and appreciated, by a large audience.

Thank you so much for reading. If you're at all interested, then e-mail me at gravedirt_baby@hotmail.com, or else just post here. Be prepared to send on an audition.

Thanks so much for your interest.

Regards,
Deva.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic