VoiceChasers Login :: Register  
Home Database Community Events Shop Help Contact
Please register with us to participate in the forums and suggest updates to our
database via the links at the bottom of every voice actor and production page.

Voice Actors and Flash Designer Wanted!

View next topic
View previous topic
PtV

PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2009 1:09 pm Reply with quote Back to top

Hi! I'm doing a series of off-shoots from my main fanfic, "Catastrophe" called "Countdown to Catastrophe". Some will be fanfics, and some will be audio dramas. But for one of them, I want a flash film. And that's where you come in!

I need two voice actors and a Flash designer to help me illustrate and voice the characters (I would do it myself, but I'm terrible with Flash). Please, can you help me out? You'll be credited.

The flash film's title is "Countdown to Catastrophe: Two Girls, One Planet" and features a gigantic Sharon Spitz* and Maria* toying with a tiny planet, as aliens called the Kline plan their every move. I'm gonna voice the Kline, but I need voice actresses for Sharon* and Maria*. Can you help?

I also need voice actresses for one audio drama. If anyone out there can do Candace from "Phineas & Ferb", that would also be nice! Oh, I'm also doing some based on "Code Lyoko" and a "Winx/W.I.T.C.H." crossover. I've proposed this to two forums (one of them, the Code Lyoko forum, has the voice actors as members, so I hope they'll like my proposal I posted up on there!), but if I don't get any replies, I may ammend this post to include the other two.

Thank you for your time! Please reply!

*From "Braceface". It's a shame that Alicia Silverstone or Stacey Depass and the one who does Maria's voice aren't on this forum, 'cos that would be really epic!

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic