VoiceChasers Login :: Register  
Home Database Community Events Shop Help Contact
Please register with us to participate in the forums and suggest updates to our
database via the links at the bottom of every voice actor and production page.

The Hub Unveils Voices for Upcoming Animated Series

View next topic
View previous topic
Kristy Sproul
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sat Aug 21, 2010 7:42 pm Reply with quote Back to top

In an August 6th press release, Discovery Communications announced voice casting for its fall lineup of animated series coming to their new children’s and family network, The Hub. The network, set to launch on October 10th, is a joint venture with Hasbro, and will bring back several familiar Hasbro properties from the 1980s including G.I. Joe, My Little Pony, and Pound Puppies.

The following is a partial list of the casting announced earlier this month:

“Dan Vs.” (Hub Original Series, animated)
Cast includes: Curtis Armstrong (“Revenge of the Nerds”), Dave Foley (“The Kids in the Hall”), Paget Brewster (“Criminal Minds”), Meredith Baxter (“Family Ties”) and Michael Gross (“Family Ties”). Produced by Film Roman LLC.

“G.I. Joe Renegades” (Hub Original Series, animated) Cast includes:
Charlie Adler (“Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen”), Lee Majors (“Six Million Dollar Man”), Clancy Brown (“Shawshank Redemption”), Jason Marsden (“Batman: The Brave and the Bold”), Johnny Messner (“Tears of the Sun”) and Kevin Michael Richardson (“The Batman”) Produced by Hasbro Studios.

“My Little Pony Friendship is Magic” (Hub Original Series, animated) Cast includes: Tara Strong (“Powerpuff Girls” and “King of the Hill”). Produced by Hasbro Studios.

“Pound Puppies” (Hub Original Series, animated)
Cast includes: Betty White (“Hot in Cleveland”), Eric McCormack (“Will & Grace”), Michael Rapaport (“Prison Break”), John DiMaggio (“Futurama”), Alanna Ubach (“Hung”), Rene Auberjonois (“Boston Legal”) and Yvette Nicole Brown (“Community”). Produced by Hasbro Studios.

“The Adventures of Chuck and Friends” (Hub Original Series, animated)
Cast includes: Lauren Holly (“NCIS”). Produced by Hasbro Studios.

“Transformers Prime” (Hub Original Series, animated)
Cast includes: Peter Cullen (“Transformers” Trilogy – Optimus Prime), Frank Welker (“Transformers” Trilogy - Megatron), Gina Torres (“MadTV”), James Remar (“Dexter”), Josh Keaton (“Justice League: Circle of Two Earths”), Kevin Michael Richardson (“The Batman”), Markie Post (“The Fall Guy”). Produced by Hasbro Studios.

For more information, please visit hubtv.com.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic